You can set an image for each flow to help users quickly find the flow they need.
- Open the flow for which you'd like to set an image.
- Click the settings button to open the flow settings panel.
- Click the "Upload new image" button under "Flow image".
- Navigate your file system and select an image to upload.
- Within the image preview, select the portion of the image you want to use.
- Click "Upload image".
- The uploaded image will display next to the flow in the flows list.
- It will also display to users in the assistant when selecting a flow.
- You can replace the image at any time by repeating steps one through six.