Canvas notes can help keep a flow readable to the people editing it. See Understand canvas notes for more details.
- Navigate to the assistant builder by clicking the hamburger menu in the top left and selecting "Assistant builder".
- Create a flow or open an existing one.
- Double-click the canvas background where you would like to add a note.
- Select the node type "Note".
- The note is added to the canvas and selected for editing.
- Enter the text of the note. Any URLs are automatically turned into clickable links.
- As with other steps, you can drag it around the canvas to relocate it or click it to edit it.