If you want to copy an entire flow, see Export, import, and copy flows - Copy a flow.
If you want to share content between flows and keep it up to date in all flows where it appears, see Understand flow components.
- Select the nodes you wish to copy. You can do this by shift-clicking individual nodes or shift-clicking-and-dragging to select multiple nodes simultaneously.
- Enter the keyboard shortcut your system uses for copy (Ctrl+C on Windows, Cmd+C on Mac).
- You should see a message indicating the content has been successfully copied.
- If you want to copy nodes from one flow to another, open the second flow.
- Enter the keyboard shortcut your system uses for paste (Ctrl+V on Windows, Cmd+V on Mac).
- The copied nodes will be added to the canvas.
- Connect the pasted nodes to the existing nodes as desired.
Some nodes cannot be copied and pasted this way - for example, you cannot paste in a second start node because each flow can only have one. If the nodes you copied included one of these nodes, it will be omitted from the ones pasted in.