Under some circumstances you may wish to publish a flow but not make it available in the product assistant. For example, you may be experimenting with or developing a complex flow that is not yet ready for customer use. You can toggle the visibility of any flow in the assistant builder.
- Navigate to the assistant builder by clicking the hamburger menu in the top left and selecting "Assistant builder".
- The Flows list has a column labeled "VISIBLE" containing the visibility switch for each flow.
- Flows are visible by default, indicated with an orange switch.
- To hide any visible flow from the assistant, click its switch to toggle it off. The switch will gray out.
- To restore any hidden flow to the assistant, click its switch to toggle it on. The switch will turn orange.