- Over recent weeks, Mavenoid has rolled out our new-and-improved flows which combine the capabilities of our previous flowcharts and checkflows and also allow for a more polished and easier-to-use flow editor. Learn the building blocks of new flows with Understand the types of nodes, and see how they can help you build powerful troubleshooting flows with Flows: Tutorial - Create a flow for troubleshooting!
- If you still need documentation for flowcharts and checkflows, that information can be found on the Flows: Legacy documentation.
- Flow previews are now easier to use as well. Previewing a flow within the canvas no longer requires publishing first and now shows you which node is currently active as you interact with the assistant. The assistant builder page also shows an assistant preview with quick access to appearance and sharing settings.
- All customers now have access to analytics to help understand how flows are performing and how they may be improved.
- It is now easier to connect Zendesk with Mavenoid in just a few clicks using our integrations center.
- Admins can now create support agent groups, which can be used to assign different conversations to different sets of agents such as if you have teams for different regions, time zones, or products.
- It's now easy to see how many support agents are active and available from the agent dashboard.
- Admin: Integrate with Zendesk
- Admin: Understand analytics
- Admin: Manage agent groups
- Agent dashboard: Understand agent groups
- Agent dashboard: Check agent status
- Flows: Tutorial - Create a flow for troubleshooting
- Flows: Understand the types of nodes
- Flows: Working with symptoms and solutions
- Flows: Working with backtracks and choice lists
- Flows: Understand form data
- Flows: Understand search