Users may have one or more roles, each of which confers a number of permissions.
The consumer role is for users who will only be interacting with your product assistant as an end user.
- Use your product assistant for self-service and live support
The technician role is for users who will be accessing your flow content either through the product assistant or through Mavenoid Copilot.
Technicians have all the permissions of consumers, and additionally can:
Live support agent
The live support agent role is for users who will be using the agent dashboard to provide live support to your customers.
- Access the agent dashboard and manage live chats
- View agent availability
- View agent groups
- Manage saved replies
Live support supervisor
The live support supervisor role is for users who will be managing your live support team.
- Manage users by inviting new users and granting or revoking the live support agent role
- Adjust agent preferences in your organization's live support settings
The reviewer role is for users who will be reviewing flows and providing feedback.
The translator role is for users who will manage translations of flow content into other languages.
- Manage translations for flows
The contributor role is for users who will contribute to the creation and maintenance of flows.
- Edit flows in the assistant builder (but not publish changes)
The publisher role is for users who will be responsible for creating and maintaining flows.
The analyst role is for users who will be investigating your analytics.
- Access analytics
The admin role is for users who will be administering your Mavenoid organization, team, and settings.
Admins have all the permissions of all the above-listed roles, and additionally can:
- Manage users by inviting new users, granting or revoking any roles, and removing users