Access your user settings
- Navigate to Settings by clicking the hamburger menu in the top left and selecting "Settings".
- Under "Organization", select "Users".
Invite team members
- Click the "Add team members" button. This will open the "Invite people" dialog.
- Enter as many emails as desired, either one per line or separated with commas.
- For each listed role, check the box if the people you're inviting should have that role and its associated permissions.
- Click the "Send invitation" button.
- Invitation emails will be sent to the listed email addresses. These emails contain a "SIGN UP" button the users can click to set up their account and join your organization.
Check invitation status
- People whose invitations have not yet been accepted will display with "Invited" in the "Last active" column.
- If necessary, you can delete a pending invitation by clicking the menu button in that row and selecting "Delete invitation".
- Click the row of the user you wish to manage. This will open the "Edit roles" dialog.
- Check or uncheck the role boxes as appropriate to grant the desired roles and associated permissions.
- Click "Apply".
Remove team members
- Click the menu button in the row of the user you wish to manage.
- Select "Remove".
- Click "Remove from the team" to confirm.