Flow feedback can help you improve your models. See Understand flow feedback for details.
By default, end users are not able to provide flow feedback. You can turn this feature on for specific flows.
- Open the flow.
- Click the settings button in the top right to open the settings panel.
- Expand the "ADVANCED SETTINGS" section.
- Under "VIEW" section, find the "Allow feedback on questions" checkbox.
- To allow end users to provide feedback for this flow, check the box. To prevent this, uncheck the box.
- Click "PUBLISH" in the top right to save your changes.
If the flow is configured to allow user feedback, end users will see a "Suggest improvements" item in the assistant menu.
Clicking it will present them with a dialog where they can enter their feedback.
Once submitted, the feedback can then be viewed and managed in the assistant builder. See View and manage flow feedback for details.