While supporting end users, support agents may notice possible improvements that could be made to the associated flow. Agents can provide this feedback as flow suggestions.
- When completing a conversation with an end user, click "END CHAT" in the upper right of the agent dashboard.
- This will display the "END LIVE CHAT?" dialog.
- As usual, select "Issue fixed" for confirmed resolution and "Issue still there" if the agent and user were unable to reach resolution.
- In the "NOTE FOR MODELLERS" field, enter any feedback to share about the flow.
- Click "END CHAT" when finished.
Submitted feedback is then available for review in the assistant builder along with the conversation's transcript and notes. See View and manage flow suggestions for details.