Live chat allows support agents to support end users via real-time text chat. It has many features to help make the process faster and easier for both sides.
- Any information provided by the user as part of self-guided troubleshooting before connecting to a support agent is provided to the support agent, meaning there is no need to repeat any questions or tests.
- The support agent has access to saved replies for common questions or suggestions.
- Both the support agent and the end user can easily share images and other files and the support agent can draw on shared images.
- The conversation transcript is automatically saved for later review and the support agent can freely add notes to this record.
- With the end user's permission, the support agent can initiate a voice call to speak with the user or a video call so that both agent and user can see the user's product.