- Click the history button next to the "Conversations" header in the top left.
- This will take you to the "Previous conversations" view. The left column contains search filters and a list of conversations matching the current filters.
- Within the list, icons indicate whether the conversation has associated notes, whether it included a video call, what language the conversation took place in, and whether the conversation ended in successful resolution (green checkmark) or not (red X).
- Clicking one of the listed conversations will open it in the right panel, allowing you to read the transcript and observe all associated form data and notes.
Search and filter
By default, all conversations that included live support are listed.
- By typing text into the search box, you can limit the list to conversations that include the entered text.
- You can also filter based on whether the conversation has notes, included a video call, solved the user's issue, or did not solve the user's issue.
- By default, all of these are included. To add a filter, click the dropdown and toggle each category on or off.
Return to agent dashboard
When you're done reviewing previous conversations, you can return to the main agent dashboard view by clicking the history button again.