- Navigate to Settings by clicking the hamburger menu in the top left and selecting "Settings".
- Under "Assistant", select "Embed".
- If it isn't already selected, select the "Web" tab.
- If you want the embedded assistant to open a particular flow, select it from the "Select a flow to embed" dropdown menu.
</body>tag on every page on which you want the assistant to appear.
Avoid third-party tag managers. Tools like Google Tag Manager and Optimizely are automatically blocked by many popular ad blockers. Usage estimates vary but it's likely that between 10% and 40% of your users run ad blocking software. If you add the Mavenoid script using a third-party tag manager, these users may not be able to access it at all. We strongly recommend you add the tag directly to your website's source.
- Once you've added the code and published it, open your website and reload the page if necessary. The assistant button should appear in the bottom right corner.
Note that if your website is using a content security policy to control the loading of external resources, you may need to allow some additional domains to enable the Mavenoid assistant to work. See Allow Mavenoid resources in your site's content security policy for details.
Some aspects of the assistant's behavior can be configured in the code snippet. For more information, see Assistant embed API.