- Within the flow editor, flowcharts have a new color scheme for improved readability. Additionally, steps are now easier to edit - simply click on any step to open the edit panel.
- In flow settings, there is now a "Hide from agent dashboard conversation link creation" checkbox allowing you to prevent individual flows from having conversation links created by support agents.
- Support agents can now edit their agent profile to specify a name, title, and profile photo to be displayed to end users in live chat for an improved personal touch.
- Support agents can now transfer active chats to other agents.
- Automatic notifications are now available through both email and SMS messages when a request for live support comes in and waits too long without a support agent picking it up. The wait time for both kinds of notification as well as which emails or phone numbers to notify are all configurable.